Numecent®, a pioneer of cloud-based application delivery, today announced that it is the winner of the 23rd Annual OC Tech Alliance High-Tech Innovation Award in the category of Cloud/SaaS/Web Platform Solutions. The award was announced at the October 6th OC Tech Alliance dinner at the Westin South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa.
„Numecent is honored to be recognized by the OC Tech Alliance for our innovative Cloudpaging products,“ says Tom Lagatta, Numecent’s President and CEO. „Cloudpaging provides cost savings to enterprise customers who need to distribute vital applications to end users by streamlining delivery, reducing demands on IT, and helping to manage license and subscription costs.“
The OC Tech Alliance Award recognized Numecent for the ingenuity of its Cloudpaging technology. Cloudpaging allows Windows Applications to be delivered through Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), which enables enterprise customers to streamline application delivery via a self- service, app store-style website. This greatly reduces the time needed for new user on-boarding and app updates, delivering applications in minutes, fully ready to run with no installation needed. Cloudpaging also allows ISVs to deliver subscription-level offerings with full license control, securely and instantly. Numecent’s Cloudpaging technology saves enterprise customers time and money by easing the burden on the IT department.
- Inkitt – ‚Reader-powered‘ publisher hunts for the next ‚Harry Potter‘
- Numecent Is Empowering Independent Software Vendors – Transition to SaaS
- Lemon One – Dieses Startup sorgt dafür, dass die Fotos von Foodora gut aussehen
- Die Wissenschaftler-Plattform Morressier erhält 1,5 Millionen Euro zur Weiterentwicklung des Produkts
- Genialis erhält 2,3 Millionen USD, um den Software Launch 2018 vorzubereiten