Irvine, California-based software company Numecent said today it has raised a new round of $15.5 million from a broad range of European investors as the company seeks to expand its cloud-based services beyond Windows.
The series B round includes $4.5 million from Deutsche Telekom, with the rest from “European industrialists, family offices and private equity firms,” according to Numecent. Deutsche Telekom also led the company’s series A round.
“Numecent is on a good trajectory and is receiving traction from major players in the industry,” Vicente Vento, chairman of the supervisory board of Deutsche Telekom Strategic Investments in a statement. “This traction validates the view that cloudpaging is potentially transformative not only for IT, but also for emerging sectors like IoT.”
- Inkitt – ‚Reader-powered‘ publisher hunts for the next ‚Harry Potter‘
- Numecent Is Empowering Independent Software Vendors – Transition to SaaS
- Lemon One – Dieses Startup sorgt dafür, dass die Fotos von Foodora gut aussehen
- Die Wissenschaftler-Plattform Morressier erhält 1,5 Millionen Euro zur Weiterentwicklung des Produkts
- Genialis erhält 2,3 Millionen USD, um den Software Launch 2018 vorzubereiten