Social Tech news, Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Irvine-based cloud application delivery technology developer Numecent has swapped CEOs, saying on Tuesday that it has appointed co-founder and Chief Technology Officer Arthur Hitomi to the position of President and CEO of the company. Hitomi replaces Tom Lagatta. Numecent did not mention Lagatta by name, nor did it explain why Hitomi is taking over as President and CEO of the company. Numecent’s technology is used to turn Windows applications into cloud software.
- NUMECENT DELIVERS VDI CAPABILITIES AND APP COMPATIBILITY FOR ENTERPRISES MIGRATING TO WINDOWS® 10
- Investindustrial to acquire Lifebrain AG
- Inkitt – ‚Reader-powered‘ publisher hunts for the next ‚Harry Potter‘
- Numecent Is Empowering Independent Software Vendors – Transition to SaaS
- Lemon One – Dieses Startup sorgt dafür, dass die Fotos von Foodora gut aussehen