Numecent and Hexagon Geospatial Announce Cloudpaging Partnership
IRVINE, Calif., June 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/
Cloudpaging leader Numecent® today announced that it has entered into a partnership with Hexagon Geospatial. With this, Hexagon Geospatial will be deploying Numecent’s cloudpaging services initially to provision the company’s ERDAS IMAGINE and GeoMedia applications from the cloud. Producer Online, which includes IMAGINE Online and GeoMedia Online will be launched during HxGN Live in Las Vegas, Jun 1-4, which Numecent is also participating in as a silver sponsor.
- NUMECENT DELIVERS VDI CAPABILITIES AND APP COMPATIBILITY FOR ENTERPRISES MIGRATING TO WINDOWS® 10
- Investindustrial to acquire Lifebrain AG
- Inkitt – ‚Reader-powered‘ publisher hunts for the next ‚Harry Potter‘
- Numecent Is Empowering Independent Software Vendors – Transition to SaaS
- Lemon One – Dieses Startup sorgt dafür, dass die Fotos von Foodora gut aussehen