The German company ‚Taurus Farm‘ has started Friday the construction works on a purchase-distribution center for agricultural products in Bogdanci. Agriculture Minister Mihail Cvetkov was among the guests of the groundbreaking ceremony.
The first investment phase, worth EUR 5 million, of German company ‘Taurus Farms’ in Macedonia has been finalized by planting a 15 hectors bio plantation with apples and pears in Bogdanci.
- NUMECENT DELIVERS VDI CAPABILITIES AND APP COMPATIBILITY FOR ENTERPRISES MIGRATING TO WINDOWS® 10
- Investindustrial to acquire Lifebrain AG
- Inkitt – ‚Reader-powered‘ publisher hunts for the next ‚Harry Potter‘
- Numecent Is Empowering Independent Software Vendors – Transition to SaaS
- Lemon One – Dieses Startup sorgt dafür, dass die Fotos von Foodora gut aussehen